Determines Organization Financial Status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, verifying, analyzing, reporting, and controlling financial information; developing internal accounting controls; monitoring financial status; interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues; managing staff.
Accounting: 5 years (Required)
Supervisory: 3 years (Required)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, customer-service, safety, security, and health standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; identifying, developing, and implementing system improvements.
- Manages employee outcomes by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Provides accounting advice to other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy, applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Protects organization value by keeping information confidential, cautioning others about potential breeches.
- Improves accounting and management job knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional and technical publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Coordinate and review transactions to ensure proper treatment with respect with GAAP and company procedures.
- Provide direction to the accounting team to manage and maintain daily G/L activity.
- Prepare and review journal entries as they relate to month-end close procedures.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules.
- Manage the period close process for multiple ledgers and currencies under tight deadlines. Ensure timely completion and review of balance sheet reconciliations, consolidation of financial statements, and analysis of key financial trends, run rates, abnormalities, etc.
More information:Apply Now @ Indeed