Position: Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Biltmore Office, Asheville, NC
Job Scope and Duties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls in a courteous, cheerful, pleasant, and professional manner; take clear and accurate messages; back up any office that is out and answer any questions possible.
- Receive all visitors in a courteous, pleasant, and professional manner; inform the correct party of their arrival immediately; provide refreshments if desired.
- Maintain complete confidentiality pertaining to all phone calls, visitors, work, mail, etc. which may pass through this position.
- Assist new employees in filling out initial employee information packets.
- Efficiently and accurately notify appropriate personnel when large packages are received.
- Responsible for general cleanliness and appearance of reception, conference, and kitchen area.
- Prepare correspondence, memorandums, presentations, and miscellaneous reports, as requested.
- Conduct research and data collection for specific projects as required.
- Assists the Office Manager with various tasks as requested.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Promote and maintain a clean work environment.
- Suggest and implement new ways to make our business better.
- Proven experience as a front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
More information:Apply Now @ Indeed