Summary/Objective: Manages product quality while promoting products, concrete knowledge, and Company image to customers by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors and subordinates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Visits job sites, attends pre-pour meetings and calls on customers promoting value-added products, collecting market and job information.
- Supervises and plans for efficient use of materials, equipment and employees.
- Performs ongoing ACI & ASTM concrete and raw materials testing.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Evaluates data, writes reports and generates graphs and charts to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Evaluates existing quality or productions standards and procedures, recommends modifications and leads their implementation.
- Reviews and supervises the work of Concrete Testing Services.
- Trains operating personnel on product quality, features and benefits.
- Advises upper management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through technical support calls with customers.
- Conducts audits and makes ongoing improvements to the Quality Performance System.
- Completes all required paperwork (reports, forms, letters, etc.).
More information:Apply Now @ Indeed